The Mountain Garage Lube Tech / Apprentice works as part of a team that is responsible for service and repair of heavy equipment, snow cats, trucks, snowmobiles and the various other equipment need to support mountain operations. Your job will be to perform oil changes and basic preventative inspections on snowcats, trucks, and other equipment. This is an entry level position with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment in the shop at all times
- Lube, oil, and filter changes on fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Replacement of burnt out lights and wipers.
- Daily inspections on snowcats during the winter.
- Move equipment safely in and out of service building
- Complete work orders & daily paperwork as required
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Have a current, valid US drivers license
- Have basic hand tools and tool box
To view full job listing, and to apply, visit link below: