- Date Posted: April 20, 2022
- Location: Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.loonmtn.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (603) 745-6281
Loon Mountain is hiring for a variety of seasonal Mountain Biking positions. We’re seeking self-directed mountain bike enthusiasts who want to help us expand our trail network, or want to share their love of the sport with others!
We’re hiring bike mechanics, instructors/guides, and desk attendants to help support our rapidly growing Mountain Biking Center. If you love Mountain bike and want to share your knowledge with others, these positions are perfect for you!
We’re also hiring people who want to help expand our trail network. As a member of the Mountain Bike Trail Crew, you’ll be charged with marking, cutting, and shaping several new miles of downhill mountain bike trails. And, if you have experience with an excavator, front-end loader, or other heavy equipment, our Equipment Operator position might be right for you!
If mountain biking isn’t for you, but you love outdoor adventure, we are also hiring in our Adventure Center department where you can oversee our Zipline, Euro Bungee, Climbing Wall, and our new Ninja Warrior Course!
Seasonal benefits vary by position and status and may include:
- Seasonal Pass (full use of the resort)
- Discounts on Guest Passes
- Discounts at other Boyne Resorts
- Discounts at Loon Mountain Sports
- Discounts at Food and Beverage Locations
- Discounted Membership at the Mountain Club on Loon (Gym and Spa)
- Discounts on local attractions
- Seasonal bonus payouts
Seasonal Employee Housing is available. All rooms are shared. Per person, the price is $110 per week deducted from the employee’s paycheck. There is a required $200 security deposit prior to or upon arrival and is returned upon move out provided there is no damage to the property. Housing is limited and is available first-come, first-serve. Priority is given to Full-Time employees.