Loon Mountain Resort
# of Openings: 4
Help us break ground on Loon’s new downhill mountain biking trail network! As a member of the Mountain Bike Trail-Building Staff, you’ll be charged with marking, cutting, and shaping several miles of downhill mountain bike trails. We’re looking for a self-directed, hardworking person to help us meet this project’s ambitious timeline.
- Arrive on time and ready for work, according to schedule set by the Mountain Bikes Trail Manager.
- Clear and mark trails in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist with construction, repair and maintenance of trails as directed.
- Initiate and maintain general cleanliness on the trails and work area.
- May be required to be trained and work with machinery and specialized tools to complete projects.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in job sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
- Meet service level objectives and department goals as set forth by immediate supervisor.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://www.loonmtn.com/jobs
About working at Loon Mountain:
If you’re looking for a fun, rewarding job in a beautiful setting, look no further. Located in the scenic White Mountains of New Hampshire, Loon is an unbeatable place to work, live, and play year-round. On the job benefits include:
- Employee housing (Limited spaces available. Apply through Human Resources)
- On-the-job training
- Ski/snowboard benefits for part-time team members
- Ski/snowboard benefits for full-time team members & qualifying dependents
- Employee parties
- Employee uniforms
Apply via link