The purpose of the Mountain Access (aka. Skier Services) Concierge is to facilitate impeccable Member and guest services and assist in the daily operations of the Member Services Department relating to mountain access.
- Ensure that each member and guest receives outstanding guest service in a guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- Understand and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees, members, and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, seek medical attention if necessary and contact the General Manager or Human Resources immediately.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a positive working environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Initiates interaction with members, guests, and prospective members to obtain and disperse information.
- Seeks most efficient manner in which to meet member expectations.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding concepts of mountain and lift access with a key card system, ski terrain, and lift locations.
- Learns the operation and use of access control software and systems.
- Creates mountain access key cards for all members, guests, and prospects that intend on accessing the mountain.
- Manages information relating to Member and guest arrivals and inputs information into our access control systems to generate key cards.
- Interfaces directly with Concierge team members and other departments in order to meet member, guest, and prospective member needs.
- Creates guest accounts using a club and resort management system and assists with the guest registration process.
- Answers member, guest, prospect, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone and email.
- Routes inquiries to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Practices creative problem solving.
- Recognizes Skier Services Concierge Team Member excellence as well as areas of improvement on a daily basis.
High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden