- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Member Services department is currently seeking candidates for a Mountain Access Concierge for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of Mountain Access Concierge at Yellowstone Club takes on duties that encompass more than traditional skier services. Mountain Access Concierge is responsible for Member and guest tracking as well as ski pass and vehicle card management.
- Maintains Member/guest history system with Member/guest preferences.
- Assist with the continued development and implementation of the Yellowstone Club access control system in relation to Members and guests as well as on-mountain activity.
- Coordinate with the Senior Concierge Manager to maintain the functionality of access control systems.
- Assist the Senior Concierge Manager with the development of the third-party software system’s functionality to better meet the needs of Yellowstone Club’s Member and guest management and tracking systems.
- Strong understanding of development processes, sprints, stories, timelines, etc.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Competence in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Advanced keyboarding and phone skills.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End-of-season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on “YC Careers” at the bottom of the homepage. Or through this web link: