- Date Posted: March 21, 2022
- Location: Paradise, Washington
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.mtrainierguestservices.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (360) 569-2400
Hold primary responsibility to provide basic medical services for employees, conduct drug testing for employees, conduct safety training and inspections, and assist with Worker’s Compensation claims. Work under the direction of the Human Resources Manager and in close coordination with HR Assistant Manager & Safety Coordinator.
Ascending to 14,410 feet above sea level, Mt. Rainier is an iconic point in the Washington landscape. Our associates gain valuable experience here while meeting guests and coworkers from around the world, and in their free time, they have a magical world of pristine mountain meadows, majestic waterfalls, peaceful old-growth forests, and much more to explore! Throughout the season we have regularly scheduled activities and day trips with transportation provided for associates, including trips to nearby adventures or cities like Seattle to visit Pike Place or catch a Mariners game! Employees with vehicles are only a short 2-hour trip away from exploring many destinations like Portland and Seattle on their own.
- Employee discounts in our retail locations and at the Inns
- Save money: Employee housing and meal plans are available!
- Free laundry facilities (including free soap)
- Scheduled employee events throughout the season
- Discounts at other Guest Services properties
- Opportunities to work with other Guest Services properties when your contract ends
- End of agreement bonus
- Housing discounts
- Free access to the National Park
- Park shuttle service for employees
- Centrally located with access to Seattle and Portland OR
- Over 200 trails packed full of waterfalls, vistas, and wildlife to explore
- Forge lifelong friendships
- Expand your resume
- Trips in town for shopping
- Competitive wages
- Access to a Full-service weight room In the Longmire Area (minimal fee)
- Free Wi-Fi in the Breakrooms, and recreation room
- Ping pong table
- TV and more!