Meals on Wheels / Taos County HR
This position is responsible for the daily delivery of program participant’s meals and the upkeep and maintenance of the facility’s interior and exterior.
30 hours per week.
Education & Experience:
- Two (2) years of directly related experience.
- High School Diploma or HSE
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Qualifications:
- Read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass a Federal background check
- Ability to maintain and complete program reports.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to attend required training
- Must have disposition needed to work with the elderly
- Must possess high level of customer service at all times.
- Must pass a Pre-employment Drug Test;
- A valid New Mexico Driver’s License is required.
For more information, and to apply, visit here: https://taoscounty.org/Jobs.aspx
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden