College Football Hall of Fame
Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (AHM) is a non-profit organization that operates the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame (CFHOF). The 94,256 square foot space located on Marietta Street near the Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Dome, and Omni Hotel showcases an exciting, entertaining, and highly interactive attraction to hundreds of thousands of college football fans, tourists, and business travelers in one of the largest and most vibrant, diverse cities in the country.
The CFHOF is currently seeking trainees to fill a number of marketing roles with the inclusion of archive and exhibits, group sales, partner activation and fulfillment, marketing, operations, event management and visitor experience to assist with the overall facets of operating a major sports museum/attraction. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and will have an interest in football and its history and should be pursuing a career in sports management or marketing, museum studies, or sports history. In addition, the intern should expect flexibility in hours and hard work required to succeed in a start-up environment.
- To provide next level experience to trainees by working through important assignments that will contribute to the overall development of the CFHOF, growing awareness and trial.
- To provide each trainee with an opportunity to absorb field knowledge related to sports and entertainment marketing by working on various key tasks within the CFHOF marketing team.
- Allow trainees to improve and develop their knowledge base in marketing, promotions, partner activation and group sales.
We value our trainees and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable of sports and entertainment marketing strategies and specifically college football and business dynamics. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the non-profit and marketing field.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing and/or Sport Management degrees are preferred.
- Collaborative in nature with a “no job is too small” attitude to assist with overall team duties and additional programs as needed.
- Must have high attention to detail and ability to organize and complete diverse sets of task punctually.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other applicable computer program knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- General interest and knowledge of college football.
- Previous internship experience in the marketing or sport management field
- Ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays on an as needed basis.
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link here: https://www.cfbhall.com/careers/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden