- Date Posted: October 22, 2022
- Location: Philipsburg, Montana
- Salary: $15 - $17 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.theranchatrockcreek.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 493-9038
Primary Purpose of Position
As Maintenance Associate, you will be responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs to all Ranch facilities, vehicles, and equipment to ensure Ranch maintenance quality and safety standards are achieved and maintained.
Full-time, year-round employees enjoy a benefits package that includes insurance, PTO, and holidays. Employees who successfully complete the season will be eligible for a bonus. Shared, onsite staff housing is available to employees at no cost. The Ranch also provides complimentary access to basic food items and daily lunch provided by our staff cook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs daily walk-through of Lodge to inspect boiler operations, systems function, and pool operation.
- Removes trash from the Lodge area daily.
- Stocks firewood.
- Performs repairs on buildings under the supervision of the Director of Engineering.
- Assists in moving any equipment or furniture around the Ranch that might be needed for special functions.
- Regularly checks boiler/furnace in all buildings on Ranch.
- Maintains safe chemical levels in all hot tubs and the pool when open.
- Take regular action to keep guest rooms and areas fully operable for guest comfort and safety and the work environment safe for fellow associates.
- Use your wits and technical abilities to solve problems and make repairs effectively and efficiently.
- Responds to all other staff in need of help with any sort of maintenance issue.
- Answers radio to receive incoming maintenance requests as needed.
- Performs regular maintenance on vehicles.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; and performing preventive maintenance.
- Assists where ever needed to help with Ranch operations- especially where guests are concerned.
- Performs snow removal when needed (walkways and tent roofs).
- Regularly check light bulbs and replaces them as needed – all buildings on Ranch
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or equivalent and/or one year of experience in a hotel or related field are required.
- At least two years of progressive experience in a hotel or related preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
Special Skills/Physical Demand
- Ability to use radio/pager and respond in a timely manner.
- Flexible and long hours are sometimes required.
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision and focus attention on details.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments, and follow up to achieve desired results.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and company information.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to regularly lift and or move 25 lbs. and occasionally lift or move 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently from area to area.