Working on a ranch, but with a different kind of critter! We need help with our three children, 3.5, 2, and 2 months old. Have you ever wanted to live in Wyoming? Close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks? Does Gretel Ehrlich speak to your heart? Then this might be the place for you! We are looking for a nanny for the spring, and beyond.
Pay: DOE, but maximum $2k/month.
- Have experience with toddlers or come highly recommended to be able to work with toddlers and infants.
- Be creative and crafty when it comes to age-appropriate activities with kids inside and outdoors.
- Enjoy being outside and be willing to spend time outside in inclement weather from time to time.
- Have a high level of patience, be willing to go above and beyond childcare duties when the need arises (i.e. dishes, cooking, hauling and splitting wood, and animal care when necessary, etc).
- Be willing to live in a remote area for an extended period of time.
- Be willing to wear a mask and adhere to CDC recommended COVID guidelines when applicable.
- Not have serious allergies to animal dander and hay.