- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Yosemite National Park, California
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $18 - $23 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.evergreenlodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (209) 37-9260
Evergreen Lodge & Rush Creek Lodge are seeking great candidates to complete our Team. Experience-Life-Elevated and enjoy the surroundings of Yosemite National Park. Spend your free time Fishing, Rock Climbing, Camping, Hiking or Cycling.
Subsidized Room and Board plan ($125 per week). We do have both onsite(limited) and offsite housing available (personal vehicle required for offsite housing).
Positions Available: Click below for more information!
Line Cook, $18-$20 Per Hour
Sous Chef $23 per hour
2022 END OF PEAK SEASON
To show our appreciation to those who work with us throughout our busy season and finish the season with us, we are very excited to announce that we have created the first-ever End of Peak Season Staff Appreciation Lottery.
- Lottery occurs on or around October 31st
- Must begin working with us by August 1st
- Must be employed at the lodge on October 30th
- Tickets: eligible staff earn 1 lottery ticket per full pay period worked (minimum 60 hours) from April 4th through October 30th (up to 15 pay periods)
- Award levels distribution
Sixty $250 awards Ten $500 awards Five $1,000 awards
See additional lottery details posted at staff café & time clocks
About Evergreen Lodge & Rush Creek Lodge
Evergreen Lodge is a classic mountain resort featuring:
- 90 cabins nestled in a forest of towering pines, cedars, and magnificent oaks
- Indoor/outdoor dining and a historic tavern
- Gift shop & General Store
- Daily activities such as s’mores and tie-dye
- Full service guided Recreation department
Rush Creek Lodge features a contemporary and rustic sensibility
- 143 tastefully appointed Lodge Rooms, Suites, and Hillside Villas
- Solar-heated saltwater pool and two hot tubs
- Indoor/outdoor dining with wood-fired oven and display kitchen
- Gift Shop & General Store
- Professionally guided Recreation adventures
With major expansions in 2004 and 2009, the historic Evergreen now provides outstanding lodging and recreational facilities in the Yosemite area while retaining its original warmth, character, and personal touch.
Rush Creek Lodge, a fresh take on the Yosemite experience, opened at the doorstep of Yosemite National Park, California, in the summer of 2016.
To learn more about the Evergreen Lodge and Rush Creek Lodge (including details on housing, perks, transportation, and the employee experience as well as all the jobs we’re currently hiring for) check out our complete CoolWorks profile.