- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Delaware, Ohio
- Company: Willow Brook
Company ContactApply Online Now
Pulled from the full job description
- Employee assistance program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid sick time
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
The Water’s Edge Restaurant at Willow Brook is seeking a line cook for a full-time position.
- Competitive pay rates, including experience pay
- Willow Brook Weekender rate of additional $3.00 per hour on weekends!
- Stable schedule working evening shift working 12:45 p.m. to 9 p.m. regularly scheduled weekdays and every other weekend 10:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Appealing setting working with a seasoned and culinary educated team
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Insurance benefits and holiday, vacation, and sick pay
- Immediate retirement plan with generous employer match
- Christmas financial gift
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Program, will planning, travel protection, identity theft protection plan, and more!
Our restaurants include a beautiful dining room for special events and fine dining experiences, sunny casual dining spaces, a well-appointed kitchen, and outdoor options featuring beautiful views of our tree-line pond and gardens.
- Assist the chef /production cook in evening meal production,
- Set up the line prior to meal service
- Prepare food according to recipes
- Focus on plate presentation and portion and diet instructions
- Properly store all items used on the line including
- Breakdown and label supplies
- Clean and maintain sanitary conditions.
Knowledge of food preparation and cooking techniques is essential for qualified applicants. A positive attitude and an ability to work in a team setting is also crucial.
If you possess the qualifications for this position, we invite you to apply online on this website or visit us at 100 Delaware Crossing West, Delaware, OH, 43015.