- Date Posted: April 17, 2022
- Location: Medora, North Dakota
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.medora.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (701) 623-4444
Do you have a passion for aquatics? If you answered YES, we have the opportunity for you! We are looking for lifeguards for the Point to Point pool and lazy river that want to make positive connections with our guests, and have a keen eye for safety.
- Supervises swimming activities in the pool and lazy river to ensure policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool and lazy river regulations and water safety policies.
- Respond to emergencies and provide first aid/CPR Evaluates conditions for safety by inspecting pool facilities, equipment, water, and weather to ensure they the facility is safe and usable
- Maintain a safe atmosphere Assists in cleaning and maintaining the facility including the pool, pool deck, bathrooms, and concessions area
Requirements: American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification Required or ability to obtain upon hire. Applicants must be at least 15 years old and should be strong swimmers.