- Date Posted: March 30, 2022
- Location: Escalante, Utah
- Company: Solaris Management Group, LLC
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.escalantecircledeatery.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (925) 336-2662
Live, work, and explore in an extraordinary place called The Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument located in Southern Utah. Wilderness vibes at its core, and endless adventure awaits. This area is known for its undeniable beauty. With epic rock formations, dark sky nights, and a small-town community, Escalante City is at its Golden Age. Surrounded by the Aquarius plateau and 1000 lakes this area is filled with ~ Outdoors activities such as hiking to petroglyphs and pictographs, mountain biking, camping, fishing, backpacking, canyoneering, and more. Easy living, with a simple approach to life. Escalante City has a population of 800 people year-round, during high season late March-early November we have an influx of tourist and seasonal workers. There are 7 restaurants, 2 grocery stores (1 is organic), 3 gas stations, one incredible pub, and a city park. The town is walkable and delightful. Pioneers, Artists, Cowboys, and Explorers call this place home.
Come join our restaurant team! A next-level casual, fast-paced environment.
- LEAD Line Cook for Breakfast and Lunch- Responsible for receiving case orders and organization of food items. A lead cook must understand the kitchen area layout, how to cook using prescribed portions, grilling procedures, and presentation requirements. Perform short-order cooking, fry foods, grill meats, and roast vegetables. All lead cooks must maintain safe food handling practices as required by the restaurant and the U.S. Department of Health. Prep ingredients for the day. Accept orders from the wait staff. Prepare dishes in a timely manner. Maintain a clean and sanitary work area. Keep track of inventory. Keeps the kitchen, fridges, and freezers clean and tidy. Hourly pay ranges, depending on experience and skills 16.00+
Please email your resume to [email protected]