- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Keystone, Colorado
- Company: Keystone
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com
Server: Delivers high-quality food and beverage products and services. Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of workstation and outlet facilities. Works to develop a positive public image of all resort F&B facilities. Responsible for cash handling.
Front Of House: This position is an important part of our culinary team and is responsible for ensuring pleasant, prompt and friendly service; delivering a high-quality F&B product; and helping maintain the high standards of our culinary outlets.
Cooks: responsible for performing a full range of cooking tasks. In addition to cooking menu items, the cook will have knowledge of seafood and animal butchering, basic sauce knowledge, and the ability to run any station in the kitchen, i.e. saute, grill, pantry, expo, wheel, etc.
Sous Chef: Responsible for the supervision of culinary operations and works to provide the best possible guest experience within the restaurant. Trains, coaches, and supervises culinary staff. Assists Executive chef in the maintenance of recipes, recipe costings, product implementation, and delivery.
Supervisor/Lead: supervises daily operations and assists with a focus on exceptional guest service. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that front-line staff is providing prompt, professional and friendly guest service to dining guests.
Life In Resort
At Keystone, skiing and snowboarding is just the beginning. From ice skating to Nordic skiing, snowmobiling to scenic gondola rides, wine tasting to tubing, or snowshoeing to sleigh rides, there’s something for everyone at Keystone. Additionally, the town of Dillon, CO is located 6 miles away from Keystone resort, opening up an entire world of shopping, bars, pubs, concerts at the Dillon Amphitheater and Lake Dillon, where you can boat, kayak, stand-up paddle-board, and other water sports.
Perks & Benefits
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts; Beaver Creek, Vail, Whistler Blackcomb, Keystone, Breckenridge, Park City, Northstar, Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Brighton, Afton Alps, & Wilmot Mountain
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- 10-25% off at our Starbucks locations
- Unique events – Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
Please visit our website to apply.