- Date Posted: July 13, 2020
- Location: , Panama City Beach, FL
- Company: Adventures at Sea
- Job Type: Full or Part Time
- Salary: TBD
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 850-235-0009
Adventures at Sea
- Provide friendly, timely and safe transportation to all guests patronizing Dolphin Boat Tour operation, following a pre-approved route.
- Memorize and deliver a pre-approved narration of the tour in a lively and informative manner.
- Provide identification and other information about wildlife species encountered on the tour.
- Answer guest questions.
- Conduct a daily safety inspection of the vessel, following a checklist, prior to first tour load.
- Operate the vessel in a safe manner following all Adventures At Sea and Coast Guard rules and regulations.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the area and current events in order to expedite guest inquiries.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess, a US Coast Guard Captain License (6-pack) is all that’s required. Would consider training a qualified applicant who meets requirements for time on the water.
- Strong speaking voice and confidence speaking to a group.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- First aid certification may be required.
To apply, forward you bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Full job listing here: https://www.watersportspc.com/employment-opportunities/