- Date Posted: March 7, 2022
- Location: Crater Lake, Oregon
- Company: Crater Lake Hospitality
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $21 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.travelcraterlake.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (209) 372-1446
This position will support all aspects of Technical Support. This job entails providing software, PC, POS, and Network problem resolution. The candidate will provide technical support for development efforts and manage the POS system. This position functions as an integral part of the IT team in leveraging technology to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and our company’s financial goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven team workgroup skills.
- Able to address issues and provide detailed information to management for support.
- Experience managing, administering, supporting Micros POS System, Client-Server, and Stand-Alone applications
- Competence with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Training for Aramark applications can be provided.
- Software technical support experience or training.
- Windows training and/or experience.
- Supporting the Micros POS system on a daily basis.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- General TCP/IP networking knowledge, and LAN skills.
- Experience in technical problem resolution, integration, support, and training. 2 Year technical degree is desired but not required.
- Experience with Micros POS systems is desired.
- The candidate should possess experience with Windows, TCP/IP, and Web and Network LAN-based systems.
- Good working knowledge of PC Hardware and related peripheral integration is required.
- Experience in supporting a large (greater than 20) user base is required.
- Experience in Windows operating systems.
- Past experience with application support and installation is desired.
Associates Degree or Experience Equivalent