- Date Posted: December 18, 2022
- Location: Interior, South Dakota
- Salary: Up to $40,000 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.cedarpasslodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (877) 386-4383
As the Human Resources Manager, you will provide HR generalist support. This position is also responsible for providing management and administration of several imperative HR processes. (Relocation + employee housing included)
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, camping, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country’s most pristine protected lands and national parks.
- Provide general support of HR functions for assigned business partners.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the various units.
- Assign and track employee housing
- Handle employee recreation
- Partner with the management team regarding HR, Staffing, ER/LR, policies/procedures, compliance and general management topics.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties.
- The Human Resources Manager will also ensure that all employees are compliant under the federal and state guidelines that have been set and that all employees have been trained properly according to corporate, state and federal guideline
- Issue resolution, follow up and recommendations for corporate COE’s including but not limited to: Hotline calls response, investigation and follow, Corrective action/performance management consulting, and Policy interpretation
- Employee Engagement Initiatives – Engagement Action Plan development and follow-up, corporate engagement and celebration activities point of contact/coordinator
- HR metrics reporting and analysis
- Benefits and Payroll assistance, as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- PHR Certification strongly preferred.
- A minimum of four years of experience in a Human Resource Generalist role. Food service, hotel or hospitality experience in operations is strongly preferred.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience with a large customer service hourly employee population.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.