- Date Posted: April 7, 2022
- Location: Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Company: Crater Lake Hospitality
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $14 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience needed
- Website: https://hmcareers.aramark.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (866) 292-6720
Come enjoy your summer working at Crater Lake National Park, a place where you can experience diverse wilderness in a setting of breathtaking beauty. Perched high in the Cascade Mountains, Crater Lake’s stunning setting and unique topography make it an awe-inspiring place for you to explore.
Manages processes and provides support to the human resources department, including but not limited to, staffing, compensation/benefits, labor relations, training and development, and employee relations. Relies on education, experience, and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Successful HR coordinators should possess effective communication and organization skills, the ability to adapt to change, and the ability to build business relations at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1–2 years experience in a related field