- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Gardiner, Montana
- Company: Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.visityellowstonepark.com/Jobs.aspx
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 877-600-4308
Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel in Gardiner, Montana. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will help create a great guest experience for our visitors at The Ridgeline Hotel.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is full time, year-round, benefited position.
The Housekeeper Supervisor at The Ridgeline starts at $16.00/hour! Our location at the North entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who enjoy the great outdoors.
- We offer free shared housing for associates.
- Discounted Meals and other great discounts.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package.
- Grow your career with a Global Company
- Hire, train, and manage all room, house, and public area attendant staff effectively and efficiently.
- Provide training to team members on a regular basis as you work to identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Ensure stay-over and vacant attendant service is consistently performed by room attendants to the level defined in the housekeeping training manual.
- Prepare clear and concise communications, letters, instructions, and reports as required.
- Inspect all assigned guest rooms to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Demonstrate proper use of cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces.
- Handle cleaning chemicals in accordance with OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Minimum of 6 months housekeeping experience at a resort or hotel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and surfaces.
- Working conditions include being regularly exposed to fumes and toxic or caustic chemicals, occasionally works in outside weather conditions, occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and noise level may be moderate to loud.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit our website to apply.