- Date Posted: October 3, 2023
- Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Company: La Quinta Santa Fe
Company ContactApply Online Now
La Quinta Santa Fe
- Inspect Room Attendant’s work performance within assigned section on a daily basis to ensure the standards and productivity levels are being met and maintained.
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P. rooms and report their availability to the Front Office, according to hotel standards.
- Oversee the closing of the floors at the end of the day, ensuring the Room Attendants’ carts are clean and restocked.
- Ensure records of daily assignments are completed, signed off and turned into the Housekeeping Office on time.
- Maintain key control.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Monitor cleanliness and orderliness of Room Attendants’ carts, linen closets, control closets, stairways and landings.
- Oversee the daily assignment of duties, ensuring Room Attendants and House Attendants carry a work assignment.
- Carry an active pager/radio to maintain contact with the Front Office and/or Engineering throughout the shift.
- Report on progress of all out-of-order rooms under the Housekeeping Department’s supervision to the Guest Services Manager, according to standards.
- Initiate work orders for repairs and maintenance and forward to Engineering. Follow through on each work order until completed.
- Assist with training of Housekeeping staff.
- May be required to clean rooms as business needs dictate.
- Ensure completion of cleaning projects on a biannual basis.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.