- Date Posted: April 26, 2023
- Location: Whitesburg, Kentucky
- Company: Letcher Manor
- Website: https://letchermanor.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (606) 633-1434
- Report defective, burned out or broken resident call lights, light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, etc. to supervisor immediately.
- Clean furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating and cooling units, etc. in resident rooms, recreational areas, dining room, nurses stations, break room, and other areas of the physical plant.
- Clean bathrooms: wash, sanitize, polish fixtures, and remove water marks.
- Clean windows, drapes, privacy curtains, and mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit areas.
- Clean carpets: vacuum, deodorize, and disinfect.
- Clean floors: sweep, dust, damp/wet mop, strip, wax, buff, and disinfect.
- Clean wall and ceilings: wash, wipe, dust spot clean, disinfect, and deodorize.
- Keep work areas free of hazardous conditions, spills, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Discard waste and trash into proper containers and re-line receptacles with plastic liners.
- Comply with established infection control and universal precaution practices, as well as follow fire safety policies and procedures.
- Assure that work assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are properly stored during work periods, as well as before leaving the area for breaks, meals, and end of work day.
- Turn in and/or report all lost and found items to the supervisor.
- Properly set up appropriate “caution” and safety signs before performing housekeeping tasks.