- Date Posted: April 7, 2022
- Location: Medora, North Dakota
- Company: Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience needed
- Website: http://www.medora.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (701) 623-4444
Join the cleanest team in the Badlands! A housekeeper’s job is more than flippin’ beds and leaving fresh towels. The work a housekeeper does to leave a room spotless, welcoming and refreshing is crucial to the guest experience. Nothing sets the tone for a wonderful vacation better than arriving in the Badlands and stepping into a spotless room before you head out for a Medora adventure! Plus, housekeeping is one of the highest-paid jobs in Medora and has great day time hours!
- Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout assigned property to trained standards.
- Assist in spring and fall cleaning of all TRMF housing and motel properties.
- Work in the laundry when scheduled.
- Uses cleaning cart to transport cleaning supplies.
- Cleans and disinfects bathrooms and follows proper chemical use.
- Wipes and dusts surfaces in rooms and cleans mirrors.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Removes linens, towels, bedspreads, and blankets before new guest arrives in a timely fashion.
- Places and neatly tucks clean sheets and blankets on beds and replaces pillowcases.
- Stocks towels, washcloths, and hand towels in bathrooms.
- Picks up and empties trash containers.
- Assists in other housekeeping duties termed as side work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to; to talk or hear, walk, and stand. The employee frequently is required to push, pull, and bend and have repetitive use of hands/arms. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus to determine accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned and determine safety of workplace surroundings.
Why you should join us:
At the Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation, we want you to have experiences beyond your time at work. That’s why we provide all sorts of free or discounted activities for you to participate in. The more you experience for yourself, the better equipped you’ll be to educate our guests!
- Free housing for employees who live in double-occupancy housing
- Free Medora Musical admittance every night of the season
- $11.00 golf at Bully Pulpit
- 25% discount at most TRMF restaurants and gift shops
- Free mini golf when space is available
- Free swimming at the Medora City Pool
- Discounted Gospel Brunch meal when space is available
- Free horseback trail rides at the Medora Riding Stables when space is available
- Free admittance to Old Town Hall Theater shows, Gospel Brunch show, TRMF Museums, and more
- Seasonal employees who demonstrate leadership and good character can earn scholarships and awards.