- Date Posted: April 28, 2022
- Location: Gardiner, Montana
- Company: Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.visityellowstonepark.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 586-7593
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring Housekeepers to join our team at The Ridgeline Hotel in Gardiner, Montana.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
-Gardiner employees receive a free breakfast and 50% off all menu items at the restaurant.
-Gardiner also has a weekly deposit of $25.00 per week, fully refundable if they leave the room in good condition.
- Thoroughly cleans public areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to ensure the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- Frequent climbing of stairs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing
Who We Are
The Ridgeline at Yellowstone’s location at the north entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who are looking to spend time in the great outdoors. Gardiner is a gateway to adventure, within minutes of town you can be hiking in the mountains, fishing in streams and lakes, and exploring Yellowstone National Park. We offer on-site housing in shared hotel-style rooms and includes internet and utilities.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.