- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Company: Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network
Company ContactApply Online Now
Northeast Rehabilitation Health Network
At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN) services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy, healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and families.
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
$1500 Signing Bonus
Housekeeper I responsibilities…
- Maintain a clean, safe and infection-free hospital environment for our Patients, Visitors, & Employees, through a systematic application of cleaning procedures in assigned areas
- Be part of a dynamic, team-oriented environment, within a beautiful & state-of-the-art facility
- Provide excellent Customer Service to our Patients, Visitors & Employees
- Possess the ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Possess the ability to work independentlyPossess the ability to collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- Perform special projects as assigned
To qualify you must…
- Prior experience is desired, but not required
- On the job training will be provided upon hire
- Varied shifts available, and rotating weekends are required
- Be able to follow verbal and written direction
- Be able to carry/pull up to 60 lbs.
- Be able to stand/walk 80% of the day
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.