- Date Posted: April 3, 2022
- Location: Marble Canyon, Arizona
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience needed
- Website: http://www.vermilioncliffs.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (928) 355-2231
We’re a small but busy adventure lodge and kayak rental business in beautiful Marble Canyon, AZ. We’re seeking multi-talented individuals who can clean lodge rooms, help with all types of labor projects, bartend, and bookings. The main portion of this position is cleaning rooms, and attention to detail is required. Bartending shifts include cleaning, stocking, serving beer, wine and snacks and being a front-of-the-lodge receptionist. Bookings require answering phones, computer knowledge and owning a computer is helpful. This job requires one to be extremely motivated, detail-oriented and able to focus and complete tasks with or without supervision. Must be extremely motivated and able to focus and complete tasks with or without supervision.
The ideal candidate will be physically active, able to lift up to 50 lbs., motivated to work and learn on the job, able to work outside in extreme temperatures, interested in and excited about outdoor activities with an emphasis on kayaking, fishing, boating, etc. Professional social interactions with good communication skills. Students on distance learning and summer break are welcome!!!
This is a seasonal position and should run through the end of November with the possibility of year-round employment.
We are in a remote area. Candidates must have their own vehicle.
- Basic, shared housing or RV hook-up
- Free Kayaking on the Colorado River
- Amazing hiking trails minutes from our front door!
- Employee discount on beverages at the Tavern
- Room for property passion projects ( aka. wanting to start a garden, painting a mural, etc.)
- Family dinner and game nights
Enjoy exploring the area on your days off with backyard access to Northern Arizona canyon country and the Grand Canyon!
Please respond with your resume, availability, and housing needs to [email protected]