- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Company: Hebrew SeniorLife, Inc.
Company ContactApply Online Now
Hebrew SeniorLife, Inc.
Our benefits include:
Hebrew SeniorLife employees set the highest standard in our commitment to redefine the experience of aging. With compassion, resilience, and determination, we make a difference in the lives of patients, residents, their families, and the broad senior care community every day. And they in ours as well. These life-changing connections give our work meaning and fuel our desire to advance our potential. To be all that we can be. At Hebrew SeniorLife, that’s uniquely possible. Because here we’re supported to always keep growing. And as we do, so does our collective impact.
Our benefits include:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits, available on your first day for positions over 24 hours/week
- A 403b retirement plan open to all employees, including per diems
- Generous paid time off
- On-site health and wellness programming
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- An employee recognition program
- Ensure building and grounds are kept clean and sanitized.
- Keep all walkways and entranceways clear and safe during weather related emergencies. Must be available for snow removal and is expected to be on site during snowstorms or any other seasonal, weather related emergency situation as directed by maintenance director/supervisor.
- Sweep, scrub, mop, vacuum, wax and buff floors, remove refuse, clean restrooms and other common areas.
- Ensure building security by performing property checks and monitoring pager system
- Respond to resident emergencies in a caring and compassionate way.
- Address concerns and cleaning needs of the facility in a timely and professional manner.
- Report any system failures and/or unsafe conditions in a timely manner.
- Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service.
- Required to work 1 Saturday a month switching a Monday thru Friday as required by maintenance director/supervisor.
- Responsible for care of tools, equipment and supplies reporting any tools found to be unsafe or broken immediately to director/supervisor.
- Assist in set-up and break down of programs, dinners and activities.
- Responsible for wearing designated uniform while on shift and for proper cleaning & up keeping of uniforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Prior housekeeping or equivalent experience
- Excellent organization, customer service, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Must use good judgment and be respectful of residents’ privacy
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to follow directions and procedural guidelines accurately and in a timely manner