- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Cashiers, North Carolina
- Company: High Hampton
- Salary: $15 - $18 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Starting Pay $15 – $18/hr.
Are you detail-oriented, even when no ones looking? High Hampton is expanding its award-winning accommodations team and now hiring housekeepers with a proven work ethic and a passion for excellence. Commitment to quality and an enthusiastic attitude are more important than experience. The role is labor-intensive and fast-paced in a luxury hotel environment. This position offers exciting pay, flexible scheduling and rewarding benefits, and a meaningful career with High Hampton.
This position offers full-time and part-time hours with AM or PM Shifts. This position does require the ability to work weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be detail-oriented in all cleaning aspects
- Loads supplies for the day
- Attends line up daily to receive room assignments
- Performs Make-ups, Turn-overs, Turndowns in the given time frame
- Maintains the cleanliness and presentation of all common areas
- Brings laundry to the service center for pick up by the laundry facility
- Restocks all housekeeping closets on the property with amenities and linens as necessary
- Cleans and maintains team member spaces and other office areas including bathrooms and break rooms
- Makes sure that carts are cleaned out at the end of the shift and plugged into the charger to be prepared for the next shift
- Notifies Maintenance and Design departments about room issues immediately
- Takes lost and found items from vacant room to the front desk and notify the manager when items are found
Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
To perform the essential functions of this position regular and consistent attendance is required.
Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and interact with our guests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Some cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, managers, and team members
- Basic knowledge and understanding of math
- Be able to exercise judgment and make decisions based on job knowledge and awareness of company goals
- The job requires being on feet all-day
- Very physical work, constantly moving
- Must be able to get on hands and knees to scrub floors
- Must be able to work around cleaning supplies/chemicals
- Be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Be able to safely operate a company vehicle or golf cart
- Moving from room to room cleaning
- Work is mainly done indoors but will be required to go outside in all weather conditions
- 1,400 acres of High Hampton property
High Hampton, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, has inspired residents and guests to connect with nature and each other for 96 years. Amenities at this 3,600-foot elevation, 1,400-acre property include a myriad of seasonal events, a scenic mountain golf course by Tom Fazio, five tennis courts, 15-miles of hiking trails, a 35-acre private lake for swimming, boating, fishing, and other water-related activities and top-notch high country cuisine.
For immediate application and interview, please stop by our Operations Center located at 82 White Owl Lane, Cashiers, NC 28717 between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm, Monday- Friday. Please bring your resume or your employment history.
High Hampton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.