- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Palm Desert, California
- Company: Marriott International, Inc
- Salary: $18.50 an Hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Marriott International, Inc
The impact it will generate
A guest walks into one of our rooms: imagine the first look you’ll take to inspect the room. This is followed by a sigh of relief that you’ve arrived at your home away from home, whether it’s for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is in the exact place.
The bedding is impeccable and neat. The pillows are in the perfect place. The mirror is immaculate. Every detail contributes to providing a wonderful experience for our guests who know that when they stay with us, they are in good hands. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, made even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
what it will do
- Replace guest amenities and room supplies
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty bedding, and room service items
- Greet guests and respond to their requests
- Organize desk items, furniture, and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furniture
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor cleaning chores
Benefits you deserve
You will receive our support on and off the job site, as we will offer you the following:
- Colleagues with a spirit of teamwork
- An inspiring administration
- Wellness programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverages
- Recognition programs
What we are looking for
- A friendly and people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A knack for paying attention to small details
This position requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 pounds (10 kg). You must also be standing, sitting or walking for long periods of time and must ensure a professional appearance with a clean uniform. Prior to employment, we will require you to complete safety training and certification.
You are very welcome here
Our top priority is to make you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know that you are important to us and that you will make an impact in your role and for that we will value you very much.
The pay range for this position is $18.50 to $18.50 per hour and offers healthcare benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, paid time off and/or sick leave, life insurance, disability coverage, and other life and work well-being benefits. Benefits may be subject to eligibility, waiting period, contribution and other generally applicable requirements and conditions.