- Date Posted: July 31, 2023
- Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
- Company: Mary's Woods
Company ContactApply Online Now
Mary’s Woods is looking for a Housekeeper who is dedicated to creating a clean and beautiful community for our residents and their guests to enjoy. As a Housekeeper at Mary’s Woods, you will be cleaning interior common areas, resident homes plus exterior community life areas in our community. You must be able to relate positively and favorably to staff, residents and families and enjoy working on a team.
Mary’s Woods is a premier senior living community in Lake Oswego that feels just like any progressive community in Portland. We provide residents with over 100 years of history in a 40-acre wooded wonderland. We are a not-for-profit Life Plan/Continuing Care Retirement Community that prides ourselves on our rich heritage, spirit of caring, welcoming culture, historic grounds and amazing views.
Below are some of the core responsibilities, experience and skills needed to be successful:
- Clean and straighten (vacuum, dust, mop, polish, etc.) rooms, offices and common areas
- Ensures that resident apartments are safe, comfortable, maintained in an attractive manner, and resident’s personal items are safeguarded
- May be assigned to or assist with picking up, sorting, washing, drying, folding and delivering laundry including bed, bath and dining linens (which also require ironing)
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are properly stored and universal precautions and infection control, oscillation, fire, and sanitation practices and procedures are followed
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience working in a hospital, nursing community or hotel preferred but not required
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or GED
Working at Mary’s Woods in any capacity means that you’re driven by the core values of our mission -hospitality, compassion, reverence and integrity. Our culture is built upon an unwavering commitment to providing exceptional customer service – for our residents, each other, and the surrounding community. If these values ring true to who you are, then Mary’s Woods may be the place for you!
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
The schedule could include holidays.
- Free Employee TriMet Pass
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Flexible Spending Account first of the month after hire (working 30+ hours per week)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b with match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Access to Fitness Center & Pool
- Complimentary Food Item per Shift
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Employees at Mary’s Woods are mandated by state law to be fully vaccinated. Candidates who are offered a position at Mary’s Woods will be required to provide proof of vaccination, or complete the OHA Medical or Religious Exception form. If a candidate is not fully vaccinated at the time of the job offer, their hire date will be delayed. If an exception is requested in a timely manner, Mary’s Woods is committed to conducting the interactive process for each request submitted. If granted, accommodations will include considerations meant to keep Mary’s Woods’ residents and employees safe from the COVID-19 virus, such as masks, additional face and eye protection, social distancing and regular testing.
If you experience any challenges with the application process, please contact Mary’s Woods HR Department at [email protected]