- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Company: Grand Finale Cleaning Inc.
- Salary: $18 - $23 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Grand Finale Cleaning Inc.
Grand Finale Cleaning Services
We are looking for energetic individuals who want to make top pay for their excellent work. We are looking for motivated people who love house cleaning, are dependable, thorough, friendly and have an eye for detail! Implement our training and we’ll teach you how to make top pay in a few weeks time. You are in control of how much you make – the more motivated you are, the more money you’ll make.
Do you want to:
- Get paid what you’re worth
- Get paid on-time
- Get paid WEEKLY plus TIPS and BONUSES!
- Have all cleaning supplies provided for you
- Have a great working environment
- Direct Deposit Or Paper-Check available
- Paid Time Off
- Milage reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
If you feel you’re a great fit, we’d love for you to apply to be a part of Grand Finale Cleaningfamily! We look forward to meeting you! All interviews are held at our Oldham County office location. This is NOT where you would report to work every day. Once we move forward with employment you are dispatched to homes IN YOUR AREA! via an app on your cell phone.
Details about the job:
- Training begins at $16 with raises following (dependant upon you and how quickly you move through the training period.)
- Service areas include: Lagrange, Kentucky & Louisville, Kentucky (some areas outside of Lagrange & Louisville include Shelby, Trimble, and other counties)
- Full-Time positions ONLY
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid drivers license
- Must be comfortable working independently
- No experience in house cleaning necessary – we will train and guide you along the way
- Hard work and motivation are a MUST!
- Reliable Smartphone
- Must be willing to undergo a drug test as part of the requirements for the job.
- House cleaning can be tiring: must be able to consistently lift 20 lbs, bend, kneel, and twist while performing the necessary cleaning duties throughout the day.
- Must be willing to undergo criminal and background check
- Ability to work in a team or solo
- Ability to drive to and from locations based on scheduling
- Clean reachable areas in houses or businesses with use of a two-step ladder
- Keep equipment clean and always in ready to use conditions
- Attention to details
This would be a great change of pace for those who have previous experience in Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Daycare assistant, or other Maid Services.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: In person