- Date Posted: October 3, 2023
- Location: Worley, Idaho
- Company: Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel
- Salary: $18.00 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort Hotel
$1,000 hiring bonus (restrictions apply), full time employees receive full coverage medical, dental and vision benefits at no additional cost, discounted childcare available, free rides on the CDA bus routes to Spokane, Post Falls and Coeur d’Alene available, free meal each shift, discounted food and gas at all venues, and many more!
The Hotel Night Auditor will perform the end of day audit to ensure guest’s folios are correct and provide appropriate documentation to auditing.
- Provide excellent tribal hospitality and customer service while following CCRH and inter departmental policies and procedures
- Check guests in and out of the hotel including obtaining payment for their rooms
- Assist guests with making hotel reservations and must maintain knowledge of rates, packages and monthly promotions
- Ensure rates and all transactions are correct and ending bank are accurate
- Maintain confidentiality of all guests’ information and security of the propriety company information and correspondence report
- Check postings and comps for accuracy. Record, store, access and analyze financial information
- Verifies and must balance end of day postings and resolve discrepancies
- Work with auditing to ensure all postings have appropriate documentation
- Run End of Day process in PMS for hotel, Golf and Spa
- Document all guest requests, concerns and communication information to responsible personal for proper handling
- Attend all meetings, trainings, and workshops as required by the Hotel Manager
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Coeur d’Alene Tribal Gaming License preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Six months of previous related experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word operations preferred.
- Cashiering skills required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- The ability to manage conflict and influence outcomes preferred.
- Must be adept at multi-tasking.
- Must be able to search for solutions in differing situations; the ability to develop solutions in ambiguous and complex situations preferred.
- Must be skilled at following broad policies with minimal supervision.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is classified as a medium strength category position. A person working in this position will exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to work in confined areas; perform repetitive activities; stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally push; pull; sit; twist; and reach above shoulder height. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.
The CCRH practices Indian Preference in hiring in the following order: 1. Coeur d’Alene Tribal Members, 2. Spouses and/or children of CDA Members, 3. Other enrolled members of Federally Recognized Tribes and 4. All other applicants