Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
- Maintain laundry, housekeeping and guest service standards.
- Ensures that pool, Athletic club and spa towels, sheets, robes and linens are cleaned and folded properly, and that all laundry is properly sorted and distributed.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the laundry room.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Adequate physical agility to perform the housekeeping and laundry duties at the GHS lower complex.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, ability to lift up to 50 pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height and from waist to chest level.
- Ability to walk entire property and climb stairs and step stools.
- Ability to communicate and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand entire 8 hour shift not including breaks.
- Ability to reach overhead and into laundry and drying machines.
Schedule to fill:
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Friday – Monday, 4:00 pm – 12:00 am.
(Subject to change based on business needs.)
To view full job listing, and to apply, visit website below:
About Employment at Glenwood Springs:
All of our employees receive a free pool pass and great discounts throughout the property. Full time, year round benefits include: free access to our pools, free employee health, dental and vision insurance, 401k retirement plan with company matching, vacation, sick leave, discounts at The Shop, Lodge, and Grill and much more.
Apply via link