The Adventure Park
Do you love getting people active and outdoors? Are you great with people? We need you to join our mission to promote active enjoyment of the outdoors.
We offer rewarding work in the outdoor industry, a great culture and an amazing team. You’ll also get a flexible schedule, paid training and competitive pay.
Park Host are the front lines and first impressions when it comes to the sales and service of our park. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that guests are greeted with a smile, and that all guests continue to experience an exceptional level of customer service and support throughout their entire visit.
- Greeting guests and providing general park information and direction
- Harnessing and de-harnessing guests
- Ticket sales, refunds, exchanges, and the corresponding park policies on those transactions
- Retail sales and inquiries
- Rain-check distribution process during any extreme weather situation
- Upkeep and ensuring general cleanliness of retail area, ticket sales area, bathrooms and other customer and staff areas
- On-site work with group organizers to provide assistance to groups with advanced reservations
- Assisting in park event set up and coordination as needed
- Conducting inventory of customer equipment
- General park duties, including mulching, cleaning, trash runs, harness processing, and water station refills, with other duties or tasks as assigned
- Making sure our guests have an amazing experience!
For more info (qualifications, work schedule), and to apply, visit website here: https://myadventurepark.com/company/employment/?job-category=wheatley-heights-ny
About The Adventure Park:
Apply through link