- Date Posted: July 31, 2023
- Location: Frisco, Texas 75033
- Company: The Brass Tap
Company ContactApply Online Now
The Brass Tap
The Brass Tap – Host
It’s true! The Brass Tap has the best Craft Beer lineup anywhere and chef-inspired food that raises the bar on bar food. But the secret ingredient behind our success isn’t beer, it’s people! We’re a leading craft beer chain with team members who make the magic happen every day … bringing that special something that keeps guests coming back time and again.
Our Host team members are responsible for greeting and seating guests to make them feel welcome at The Brass Tap. Positive attitudes and teamwork are a part of The Brass Tap culture. If you love people and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then apply now! Now hiring full-time and part-time positions.
- Greet and welcome guests to The Brass Tap.
- Lead the guests to a table or open bar seats.
- Point out food and beer menus and inform guests of daily specials.
- Be knowledgeable of weekly events and promotions.
- Thank departing guests and invite them back.
- Assist with food delivery or table bussing.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures.
- Keep front door area clean and organized.
- Complete duties without constant supervision.
- Minimum age 18 or older, based on applicable state & local requirements.
- Available to work weekend and holiday shifts.
- Ability to balance and carry multiple food and beverage items.
- Able to competently operate the POS and beverage equipment.
- Continuous standing, bending and lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule.
- Paid training.
- Meal perks.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Safety and sanitation standards.
- Fun environment and team culture.