- Date Posted: March 22, 2022
- Location: Seward, Alaska
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.alaskawildland.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 334-8730
We are seeking enthusiastic, professional, and engaging applicants to join our team in the summer of 2022! We are hiring at all (3) of our Alaska backcountry eco-lodges, which feature coastal, lakefront, and riverside locations on the Kenai Peninsula!
We are hiring Hospitality Staff, Guides, Maintenance, Mechanics, Cooks, and Managers! If you have an interest in working and living at an Alaska eco-lodge and aren’t sure if you have the experience for a role, I encourage you to apply as we offer many positions that are great for those looking to break into the Outdoor Industry! We also have roles available for seasoned Outdoor Leaders. We look forward to hearing from any and all who are interested. All are welcome to apply!
AVAILABILITY: May 14- September 10
FOOD & HOUSING: Free food & housing. Staff is provided a dry cabin styled Yukon tent, free food, and Chef-prepared dinners served daily. If your role permits travel, all expenses and accommodations are paid.
PAY: Role dependent, entry positions start at $15/hour with upward mobility. Free room and board for all positions.
LOCATION: Kenai Riverside Lodge, Kenai Backcountry Lodge, Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge (all located on the Kenai Peninsula)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and problem solve under time constraints
- Ability to live and work in a communal, camp-like atmosphere
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team in a remote setting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Clear communication and positive problem solving
- CPR/First Aid (able to earn quickly online)
Role dependent; WFR for Guides, Food Handler/TAPS for Kitchen/Hospitality (we will facilitate and pay for this certification)