Geneva National Resort (a Paloma Resort Property)
Join the fun, fast-paced Hospitality team at Destination Geneva National and develop on-the-job skills that will rocket your résumé and career to the next level. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to train under our professional, customer-centric Front Desk/Call Center team, honing your communication, leadership, customer service, and problem-solving skills while spending your summer in the bustling and beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin’s premier resort town.
As a Hospitality Intern, you will experience the importance of Front Desk and Call Center operations at a multi-property, semi-private resort.
- Learn to process guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments and special requests.
- Develop refined customer service skills, both in-person on by phone.
- Acquire the ability to anticipate and respond to guest needs.
- Work with the Call Center/Front Desk team to establish and meet sales goals.
- Multi-task by speaking with customers while making online reservations in real time.
- Run and check daily reports using tee time and reservation software.
- Develop guest recovery skills to meet customer expectations graciously.
- Uphold opening and closing protocols and service standards.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings.
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore, junior, or senior in a four-year college program
- Emphasis of study preferred to be focused on hospitality, resort, or restaurant management
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Capable of a minimum 10-week commitment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
To apply, visit link below.
Why Work at Geneva National?
Specializing in the golf club lifestyle, Destination GN hosts 54 holes of signature golf by Palmer, Player and Trevino, award-winning dining and event venues, a lakeside driving range, sprawling semi-private Clubhouse with sweeping verandas, and sleek on-course executive suites. Tee up a career at Southeast Wisconsin’s premier golf resort and set the stage for celebration. Learn more at www.destinationgn.com.
All seasonal staff receive benefits including complimentary golf, discounts at our dining facilities and Pro Shop, reduced greens fees for your foursome, special hotel rates for friends & family, monthly associate golf tournaments, and more. Complimentary housing is available to Hospitality Interns.