- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Edgewater, Illinois
- Company: MedTec Healthcare & Private Duty
MedTec Healthcare & Private Duty
MedTec cares for seniors all across Illinois.
Our amazing Caregiver team helps elderly clients with non-medical, daily activities in the clients’ homes. Their hard work and compassion allows these clients to keep living safe and healthy lives in their own homes.
To get paid to take care of others, join our team! We want caregivers of all experiences & backgrounds (home care aides, CNAs, family caregivers).
Why join the MedTec’s Caregiver team?
Our Caregivers / Home care aides receive great benefits, including:
- Enjoy what you do – Most of our caregivers / home care aides have stayed with us for years – many taking care of the same client. Why? They love what they do and the people they work with.
- Start working quickly – You choose how quickly you want to finish our application & get trained. Applicants can start working in less than a week
- Overtime & PTO offered – There’s an option for everyone. Want to work more than 40 hours? We have overtime. Want a break? We offer PTO.
- Get benefits – Our caregivers receive health, vision, dental and 401k
- Stay close to home and choose your schedule – Our schedulers will try to help you find a client that is close to where you live and fits into your busy schedule
- No previous experience necessary – Never been a caregiver / home care aide? Not a problem. As long as you have the heart to care for others and are dependable, we can train you
What does a Caregiver / Home care worker do?
Homecare aides spend their time working directly with our aging clients to ensure that their basic, non-medical needs are met. Our services enable our clients to stay in their home by helping with general activities of daily living. Homecare aides provide holistic physical and social support right from our clients’ homes. Homecare aides can provide care without needing any licenses or certifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client care: Helping clients move around the house, medication reminders, transporting clients to and from their doctor’s appointments, other basic day to day tasks, etc.
- Household care: Light cleaning, helping clients to do their laundry, prepping meals and cooking, etc.
- Emotional care: Providing companionship and emotional support while engaging in meaningful conversations with the client
To be a strong candidate for the position, you will need:
· High-school diploma or general education diploma (GED); or at least one year of documented experience working as a homemaker or in childcare
· Caring, passionate, and patient personality
· Sensitivity to cultural diversity
· Reliable form of transportation (to reach the client’s place of residence)
· Excellent communication skills
Did you know you can get paid for care you’re already providing? Learn more about becoming a Family Home Care Aide at https://www.medtechealthcare.com/family
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Please email at [email protected] for more details or Call us at (847) 470-4701 for futher communication.