- Date Posted: July 20, 2022
- Location: Naturita, Colorado
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $20 - $22 / hour
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://campv.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (970) 708-7742
CampV is a new boutique camp that infuses art and community to transform our rural economy. Through special events, unique packages and artists in residences, we seek to introduce guests to our rugged corner of SW Colorado.
Summary of Position: The guest services team is an integral part of making guests feel welcome at our CampV community and adding to the overall experience, by greeting, serving as a liaison, assisting in maintaining the property, and providing insight to the guests when needed.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be of service to CampV guests by assisting with events, daily activities, check-in’s and helping guests feel welcome.
- Assistance with light development projects at the camp such as landscaping and new ideas or projects.
- Greet and assist guests, answer questions about the history and art at CampV. Light computer work to assist with arrival information, requests, reservations, and activity scheduling.
- Assist campers in locating a campsite, and be familiar with local points of interest and the location of services that might be requested by campers.
- Will perform light maintenance work around the campground such as pulling weeds, watering, litter pickup, sweeping and stocking of restrooms, washing tables, cleaning out fire rings, and making sure we adhere to leave no trace.
- MUST HAVE own RV and live on-site to assist with after-hours emergencies and on call as needed. CampV will provide all utilities and a designated space for the RV.