- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Company: Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- Salary: $14 - $16 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
Greets guests upon arrival and make them feel welcome. Administer check-ins and check-outs. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations.
- Monitor all V.I.P. and special guest requests.
- Fully comprehend and execute all relevant phases of the front desk computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Be aware of all rate packages and promotions currently in effect.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups. Be aware of all black out and restricted dates.
- Ensure that all guests are checked in/out in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Process guest payments.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Explain all amenities to guests at check-in.
- Be able to perform complete and ensure that all tasks and duties on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answer all guest inquiries in a timely and professional nature.
- Adhere to Brand standards and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High School Education and relevant hotel experience
- Must be able to work well in stressful high pressure situations including ability to handle guest objections and disputes to satisfactory results.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.