- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Company: Westin Las Vegas
Company ContactApply Online Now
Westin Las Vegas
The Room Attendant will be servicing guest rooms, while making sure to follow a comprehensive cleaning process throughout the hotel following all of the Brand and CDC guidelines for cleanliness.
Great benefits, 401K, free meals, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Vacation, Marriott discount Hotel rooms, Car rental, Spa treatments and much more.
- Thoroughly clean and santize guest rooms on a regular schedule, daily.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from public spaces, hallways, and rooms.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock cart with cleaning and sanitization supplies such as bleach, mops, wipes, brooms.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Ensure overall cleanliness satisfaction for all rooms, public spaces, and guest touch points.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Clean and sanitize according to CDC and brand standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.