- Date Posted: January 10, 2022
- Location: Mammoth Lakes,California
- Company: Mammoth Mountain
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.mammothmountain.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (760) 934-0653
LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
A little about this position:
- Under the direct supervision of a qualified Lead Gondola operator, provide safe and efficient operation of the Gondolas through correct training.
- Ensure that all service standards and precision performance goals are achieved in order to ensure a superior guest experience.
- We offer 4 10 hour days a week.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and be able to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Be able to work flexible work schedules.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn pre-operation inspections and control screen.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be able to work in bad weather.
- Long periods of standing.
- Repetitive motions while loading skis, snowboards and bicycles.
- Heavy Lifting 50+ lbs.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Offers of employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation.