John's Island Club
Performs the diverse range of activities involved in golf course maintenance, mainly ground construction and maintenance work.
- Mow greens, tees, collars, approaches to greens and fairways with a walking and/or driving mower.
- Mow lake banks, trap edges and other areas with fly mowers.
- Gather debris which includes limbs, leaves, small sticks, etc.
- Change cups/tee markers.
- Top dress greens and tees.
- Edge cart paths
- Trap raking (hand and mechanized).
- Cart path edging.
- Repair ball marks on greens and tee and fairway divots.
- Excavate trenches for irrigation, drainage, root pruning, etc.
- Clean shop according to the designated schedule.
- Mechanical removal of weeds.
- Remove and lay sod.
- Maintain and operate all equipment in a safe efficient manner.
- Clean, wax, and hand dry all equipment after use.
- Check fuel and oil levels before leaving the shop.
- Exercise proper etiquette around members and guests on the golf course.
- Operate heavy equipment
- May perform other assignments and duties, as area needs require.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden