The Resort at Paws Up
Enjoy the hospitality industry and working outdoors? Join our Glamping Operations team as a Glamping Butler Assistant. Glamping Butler Assistants assist the Butlers in maintaining and providing service to guests in our Glamping camps.
The Resort at Paws Up’s Glamping camps and luxury tents are surrounded by nature while including every kind of comfort. Each tent is carefully appointed with hardwood floors, fine linens, air conditioning and heat, plus a private en suite bathroom with heated slate floors, stylish vanities and Montana-sized showers. Exquisite cuisine is steps away in an elegant Dining Pavilion. Paws Up defined glamping, and we still set the standard.
We are looking for motivated team players to join our Glamping Operations team. Applicants must be able to take direction and execute tasks. Previous experience in food and beverage is helpful, but we encourage anyone with ambition to forward their career in the Hospitality field to apply.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Operate within various glamping teams to achieve an exceptional level of efficiency and quality as they relate to glamping, food and beverage and turndown services.
- Follow daily assigned instructions and meet deadlines.
- Stock dining pavilion, tents and other glamping areas with all necessary supplies while continuously keeping all work areas clean and organized.
- Assist the Glamping Butler in performing dining services for guests staying in the Glamping camps.
- Serve guests in dining-room-style setting, exhibiting understanding of safe food-handling procedures.
- Meticulously maintain cleanliness of Glamping camps, Dining Pavilion and kitchen area.
- Provide five-star turndown service while guests dine.
- Anticipate guest needs throughout their stay.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities, including but not limited to sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, vacuuming and dusting.
- Enjoy the challenge of effectively managing multiple tasks without sacrificing quality or cost controls.
- Assist in all aspects of Glamping operations as needed.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related coursework
- Minimum of one year of experience in customer service
- Proficient ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and prioritizing workload throughout the day
- Maintain a friendly and professional manner under periods of high demands and with guests, team members and management
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving policy
The position offered is seasonal and located in Greenough, Montana. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities from Missoula, carpool reimbursement, free lunches, employee discounts and more.
To apply, visit link here: https://www.pawsup.com/careers
About The Resort at Paws Up:
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family-owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.