- Date Posted: April 13, 2022
- Location: Ithaca, Deposit, Harrisville, Syracuse, New York
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Depending on position
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Website: https://www.gsnypenn.org/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (315) 288-0970
Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways is looking for fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic staff to join us this summer. Our camps are located throughout central, northern, and southern New York State with a mission to help every girl who attends develop courage, confidence, and character to make the world a better place!
We’re looking for staff who will work as part of a team while supervising all aspects of the camper’s day. Depending on the camp, common activities include swimming, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, environmental education, arts and crafts, archery, team building, and STEM programming.
Now hiring for positions at our four camps:
• Camp Trefoil, on the edge of the Adirondacks in Harrisville, N.Y. offers GSNYPENN’s only high and low ropes course and water trampoline!
• Camp Hoover, in the heart of Central New York on scenic Song Lake in Tully. Girls can challenge themselves at our BB gun range, paddle on our lake, and even go on a primitive camping trip on our private island which is our only weekend camp!
• Camp Comstock, along the shores of Cayuga Lake in Ithaca, NY. Campers experience unique natural surroundings created by the Finger Lakes and nearly two miles of gorgeous lakefront.
• Camp Amahami, located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains in Deposit, N.Y., with over 450 acres of land to explore, a private lake to enjoy, a multi-use shooting sports area, STEM Lab, and very own fire tower!
Training begins the last week of June!