Switchyards is the country’s first neighborhood work club. Based in Atlanta and funded in 2019, we’ve created a category around the future of work in neighborhoods. With over 1000 members (and 2000 on the waitlist!) and with more neighborhood locations opening in 2021 and beyond, we plan on becoming one of the iconic brands of our generation. In our work to create remarkable spaces and to be great hosts, we take inspiration from the likes of Ace Hotel, Zingerman’s Deli, Union Square Hospitality Group, and The New York Public Library, among many others.
We are looking for someone to lead our team on the ground and to ensure that we exceed our members’ expectations every day. Being a fast-moving startup, we need someone who thrives in the gray— having the ability to solve problems and dream up new initiatives with limited direction. You will help to craft our vision for hospitality and be in charge of its execution. This is a leadership role with the opportunity to direct the largest team at our growing company. If you are ready for your next challenge, we’d like to meet you.
- Oversee all club operations at all locations, establishing an excellent experience for members and guests every time they visit.
- Build and lead our team of Clubkeeps on the ground, creating relationships and inspiring your team to always go above and beyond.
- Drive our F&B program. From developing menu offerings to controlling inventory and managing budgets.
- Bring new ideas and initiatives to the table, pushing the team to new levels of hospitality.
- Work with the rest of the leadership team to make sure the club is hitting all of its goals.
- Ready and willing to hop into the trenches when duty calls.
Experience & Requirements
- Four-year degree or equivalent education experience
- 3+ years of hospitality experience
- Operations knowledge and ability to run the numbers
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisor to multiple people
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Slack, scheduling software
- Outgoing and optimistic personality with upbeat spirit for problem solving
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment where things change daily
Apply now by emailing us. Attach your resume and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
View more about this position here: https://switchyards.com/careers