Iron Mountain Hot Springs
Responsible for assisting guests with their product purchases within the Hot Springs Property. Products may include but not limited to pool soaking, food offerings, treatments, souvenir and other Iron Mountain Hot Springs items within the Merchandise Area. Complete other tasks or duties as they are assigned by your supervisor/Manager. The position will uphold our Core Values, Vision and Mission at all times.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively to guests when park is full to capacity or redirect guest in a polite manner.
- Excellent communication abilities to efficiently explain Hot Springs offerings.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of Iron Mountain Hot Springs Brochure/Prices/Marketing Vision/materials
- Previous computer, US currency exchanging and up selling preferred but not necessary.
- Strong math and communication skills required.
- Interact with guests and provide any needed detailed information.
- Very knowledgeable of all products of Iron Mountain Hot Springs to assist guests.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment.
- Maintain the cleanliness of work area.
- Effectively answer any guest questions related to park operations, or know who to ask.
- Complete other tasks or duties as they are assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.
- Must be patient, poised and able to cope with special situations.
- First aid/CPR certified preferred.
- Courtesy, alertness, a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly are necessary.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to interpret both written & verbal instructions.
To apply, visit link below, and complete application.