- Date Posted: March 7, 2022
- Location: Mount Carmel, Utah
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $15 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://zmr.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (435) 648-2555
Working at Zion Mountain Ranch provides a beautiful rural setting to live and work in with multiple opportunities for Southern Utah outdoor recreation in your time off. Now hiring all seasonal positions – some Year around positions available also!
A variety of positions are available, so let us know what suits you best! Previous experience is not required, but positive personalities and strong work ethic are! These jobs are ideal if you like to spend your off-hours enjoying the many outdoor activities of Southern Utah
All will be provided with full-time hours plus either $2/day housing or RV hook-ups along with our competitive pay starting from $10-$22/hour.
In order to provide both guests and staff with the highest quality experience we can, we, in turn, require high standards in grooming and maintaining a drug and alcohol abuse-free work and living environment. Applicant must be able to work some Sundays and most holidays. Positivity and the ability to get along with the other staff members and guests are vital to the integrity of the ranch.
Zion Mountain Ranch maintains vaccination as a private matter.
- Full time, Year around position needed as well as short term. Starts around $12/hour depending on experience.
- Tasks will include taking reservations & working with the reservation program, greeting and helping guests, and store clerking.
- Our guests dictate your job description somewhat, and for this reason, applicants must be willing to be flexible.
- Knowledge of Southern Utah is helpful since guests ask many questions, but not required if you are a quick learner.
- Ability to work in hectic conditions is necessary.
- Education and/or experience in the hospitality industry would be helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is mandatory.
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
- Depending on experience, pay starts around $12-$16/hour
- Year-round position or work until the end of the season (November).
- Cleaning and minor maintenance of guest cabins.
- Our guests dictate your job description somewhat, and for this reason, you must be willing to be flexible.
- Cabins require the ability to work on uneven terrain, going up and downstairs, small hills, etc.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently is necessary.
- A cheerful and personable disposition to work closely with other housekeepers and supervisors.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Willing to work most Sundays and Holidays, since these are our busier times.
- Pay depends on experience. Starting around $10/hour
- Must be willing to work until the end of the season (November)
- Applicant must be comfortable speaking to people from all over the world
- Able to learn about the different products and artists represented in the store and share that information with customers
- Willing to do all types of cleaning throughout the store, cafe, and campground
- Lift and stock merchandise as needed
- Learn the POS system well so that transactions can process quickly
- Take reservations for the campground as needed
- Smile a lot! A positive attitude while working hard and in hectic conditions is required!
Pay depends on experience. Around $15-25/hour.
- Preferred experience with how to frame, finish work, tile, or rock work.
- Willing to work full days.
- Year-round position.
- Quality work as a priority.
- Tasks include: Working in a team or individually on building cabins.
- Maintenance experience.
Would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the Ranch Cabins, Cordwood Restaurant, Out Buildings, and Ranch Property in a continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, self-leading, and self-sufficient. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Starts around $15-$18/hour depending on experience.
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest cabins, public space, restaurant, and heart-of-the-house areas.
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
- Basic electrical and plumbing skills including drain cleaning.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment (to include, but not limited to the following)
- Change filters
- Clean A/C coils
- Replace caulk
- Replace light bulbs
- Repair drapery tracks/curtain rods/blinds/screens/windows
- Replace batteries TV/HVAC/Fireplace
- Unclog toilets, tubs, sinks, and drains
- Touch-up paint
- Operates, examines, and dismantles equipment to diagnose the cause of the malfunction
- Schedule, communicate, and execute preventative maintenance
- Replaces components, such as bearings, motors, and micro-switches
- Maintain proper functioning of all equipment and tools
- Assist other maintenance staff on special projects as directed by management
- Performs all reasonable tasks and requests asked by management or ownership