- Date Posted: July 31, 2023
- Location: Nashua, New Hampshire 03062
- Company: Sheraton Nashua
- Salary: $15.25 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Delaware North Gaming is hiring a friendly, outgoing, and customer-service focused full-time or part-time Front Desk Clerks to join our team at The Sheraton in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Minimum pay rate: $15.25 / hourInformation on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Greet and register guests via a centralized registration system.
- Coordinate with housekeeping department as needed.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions; maintain accurate paperwork as it relates to front office operations.
- Resolve small issues as they arrive for guest.
- Check and balance the daily figures, post room and tax charges on guest accounts.
- Deliver items to guests as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills in person and by phone.
- Must be able to multitask, function in a professional manner under pressure from guests and supervisors.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk, bend, twist, crouch, push, pull and climb stairs throughout shift.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.