- Date Posted: March 21, 2022
- Location: Seward, Alaska
- Company: Major Marine Tours
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.majormarine.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 224-8030
Join our team in the beautiful port town of Seward! Searching for front desk agents, housekeepers, and night auditors for two prestige harbor area hotels.
Qualified candidate will exemplify the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Customer service– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional customer service
- Communication– Professional use of multiple methods of communication effectively, including in-person, over the telephone, or email.
- Active listening– Full attention to guests’ needs by listening to what others are saying, understanding multiple points-of-view, asking questions when appropriate, and problem-solving.
- Computer Systems– Basic understanding and comfortability with modern computer systems, Microsoft Word, and POS systems.
- Detail oriented– Ability to produce quality work in a face-paced environment.
- This is a seasonal position
- Pay structure: DOE
- Opportunities for full-time status and benefits after 6 months of continued employment.
- High school diploma or higher and at least 18 years of age.
- Available to work mid-April to late September (beginning and end dates will be determined upon hire).
- Confident verbiage and patient temperament. Previous customer service experience is encouraged.
- Positive attitude and willing demeanor – People wait their whole lives to travel to Alaska, and we are lucky enough to live here and make someone’s dream come true.
- Work 11pm-7am 5 nights a week (night audit only)
Any relevant experience is always a plus, but a willingness to jump in and make it work is a must.Attitude over aptitude.